The competitor analysis simply looks at what your business’ competitors are doing in the marketplace. More specifically, an analysis provides insight into how the activities of competing businesses on your radar compare to your own business activities. This offers an indication of what your unique selling niche is in the marketplace, and you can market [...]
What makes Google+ different from other social media platforms?
Google+ is the newest social network and with millions of users signing up each week, it's a tool that no small business should ignore.
Chris Pahor of Traffika explains what you're missing out on if you aren't using Google+ and what you can look forward to if you do!
Mentioned in episode
- 3 Successful Google+ Pages and Why they Work
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- Virtual Loyalty cards
- Watch the BOOKED for Lunch - Google+ for Business webinar with Chris Brogan
- Path - The smart journal that helps you share life
- Barack Obama's Google+ hangout - recorded and on YouTube
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.