Just five years ago if you were a blogger you were seen as a geek, a computer nerd or even a little strange. Blogging is in fact just another term for online self-publishing in a world now dominated by the World Wide Web. The rise of the social web has seen the rise in the [...]
What makes Google+ different from other social media platforms?
Google+ is the newest social network and with millions of users signing up each week, it's a tool that no small business should ignore.
Chris Pahor of Traffika explains what you're missing out on if you aren't using Google+ and what you can look forward to if you do!
Mentioned in episode
- 3 Successful Google+ Pages and Why they Work
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- Virtual Loyalty cards
- Watch the BOOKED for Lunch - Google+ for Business webinar with Chris Brogan
- Path - The smart journal that helps you share life
- Barack Obama's Google+ hangout - recorded and on YouTube
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.