The Third Screen author Chuck Martin believes small businesses have an advantage when it comes to the rapid movement and instantaneous nature of mobile technology and mobile marketing. “They have less infrastructure and things in the way, essentially, between the decision and the actual consumer. With larger companies there’s a real gap between when someone [...]
What makes Google+ different from other social media platforms?
Google+ is the newest social network and with millions of users signing up each week, it's a tool that no small business should ignore.
Chris Pahor of Traffika explains what you're missing out on if you aren't using Google+ and what you can look forward to if you do!
Mentioned in episode
- 3 Successful Google+ Pages and Why they Work
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- Virtual Loyalty cards
- Watch the BOOKED for Lunch - Google+ for Business webinar with Chris Brogan
- Path - The smart journal that helps you share life
- Barack Obama's Google+ hangout - recorded and on YouTube
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.