The Australian Businesswomen's Network's new Social Media Crash Course will help you to get started in social media and know what is best used for. This two-part online workshop is an easy way to learn about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and YouTube -- and how you can use these social tools easily to drive great results for your business.
Social media is more than just a buzzword. It's how we engage with friends, but can also be how we find new jobs, clients and suppliers, do research and market ourselves and our business.
This two-part online training course will take you through:
- Why social media matters and why you should be using it
- Which social networks to join, tools to use and best practise tips
- How to build your personal profile and which tools are best to use
- Which social networks are best for networking and getting ahead
- How to incorporate social media into business operations without being a spammer
- How social media can be used to find work, to get new clients, to market an individual or a business
- Where to start — the shortcuts that make social media easy
- Examples of how people and businesses are using social media successfully
- Social mistakes that could cost you and how to avoid them
Register for the Social Media Crash Course now.
- 2 x 60 minutes online workshops
- Available LIVE or on-demand (watch at your leisure on your computer or join the live session)
- Resources materials and links to useful sites and tools
- Access to the recording to review the session time and time again