About the herBusiness Blog
herBusiness is the official blog of the Australian Businesswomen’s Network, which provides online training, business mentoring and business education for women business owners across Australia and facilitates opportunities for them to engage in business networking, learn and be inspired by role models and by each other.
Whether you have an idea for a business, are in a start-up or emerging business or are already well established, we are here to help you learn, grow and connect.
How to get the most out of the herBusiness blog:
Take a look around the various sections:
- Career - Tips and strategies for advancing your career
- Social Media and Social Networking - Easy ways to use the power of social media in your business
- Advocacy - News and views on how we are championing women's issues to government, as well as some of the work with do with the women's community
- What stories would you like us to cover?
- What business subjects would you like to learn more about?
- What your goals are and how we can help you achieve them?
Connect with other women in business
Your experience can make a valuable contribution to other women in business. Post comments and interact with women here on the blog, as well as through our events and programs. For more information about our live networking events, visit our website and learn about membership.
And, visit our Businesswomen's Directory to find women to do business with.
Being in business is more than a career choice. It's a way of life. That's why the Australian Businesswomen's Network is committed to giving women business owners tools and practical tips on now to grow their business. We are a national community of women from all walks of life. Stay in touch with us. You'll find us here:
Stay in touch - Subscribe today
- Subscribe to the herBusiness blog by filing in your email address in the Subscribe Now box to the top right of this page.
- Become a Community Member here to receive our Women in Business eNewsletter each week.