Start with Hello
Practical tips for productive and creative networking.
Even your very best contacts were once strangers. So, could talking to more people lead to more business?
According to Linda Coles, social media and influence expert, businesspeople all over the world are looking for new and alternative ways to market themselves and their businesses.
By going back to good old-fashioned small talk and saying hello to strangers, more business opportunities and connections will arise. Put simply, people like to do business with people they know, like, and trust.
This webinar looks at:
- The practicalities of networking and how to start a conversation
- How to develop a strategy for successfully connecting with new people
- How to network online using social networking sites
- How to use the art of chat to connect with people and build relationships
- How to network if you’re naturally introverted or shy
- When it makes sense to talk to strangers
- Ways to discover commonalities with people you've just met
- The 8 principles of making contact
- And, who to effectively follow up new leads
“Whatever business you’re in, your success depends on the relationships you build. That person sharing a lift with you could become a future business partner, a career-changing connection or a lifelong friend. If you want to boost your prospects in business and in life, it’s time to start talking to more people.” — Linda Coles
Get simple tips for more effective business networking. Watch the webinar, now.
“Very informative, easy steps to take for the real beginner - well presented and very clear and interesting.”
“New ideas in not only in relation to the approach but also the follow up.”
“There were some nice and simple strategies that were shared.”
Premium members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.