“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
How to Use Your Website to Drive Results
Where should your website fit in your overall marketing strategy? Is it getting the priority attention that it needs to really drive bottom-line results. Michelle Gamble of Marketing Angels help you determine what to do to make your website work.
In this audio interview we explore:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email - is it still relevant and how to use it
- What role should social networks play?
- What content helps Google rank your website pages
- When is it important to have a blog?
- and lots more
www.seekingmedia.com.au - Good resource for distribution of articles - they will submit any articles to Google News - which will really improve SEO
Directories list to help with Search Engine Optimisation:
For a FREE easy to understand web site review on how optimised your site is for Search Engines go to website.grader.com. This will spit out a report giving your site a ranking out of 100 and will also give you tips to improve your SEO ranking.
And of course www.google.com/analytics.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors