Just five years ago if you were a blogger you were seen as a geek, a computer nerd or even a little strange. Blogging is in fact just another term for online self-publishing in a world now dominated by the World Wide Web. The rise of the social web has seen the rise in the [...]
The Virtual Workplace: Build the Capacity of Your Business, Without the Overhead
In this video episode of herBusiness.tv, Jaleh discusses:
- How to build the capacity of your business with oDesk, without the overhead
- How to telework and outsource
- How to accommodate for virtual team members of your business
- Tips for new mums who can work from home
- How oDesk can be your flexible bench – “Try before you buy”
Mentioned in episode:
- "Silicon Beach Building momentum: A study of the Australian Startup Ecosystem" quoted; 4.3% female tech founders stat (see p. 26)
You might be interested in this on-demand webinar...
Demystify your data and improve your website's performance.
Join us for a presentation on Google Analytics 101 to learn:
- What the key statistics mean — demystify Google Analytics stats so that they make business sense
- Which are your best and worst web traffic sources
- How to find out how many people are visiting your website right now
- ...and much more!