Newsletters are an important form of communication between a customer and a company. But, when your customers’ inboxes are filled with hundreds of emails every day, how do you make sure your newsletter stands apart and doesn’t go straight to the trash can? Belinda Weaver, founder of Copywrite Matters, spoke recently with the Australian Businesswoman’s [...]
The Virtual Workplace: Build the Capacity of Your Business, Without the Overhead
In this video episode of herBusiness.tv, Jaleh discusses:
- How to build the capacity of your business with oDesk, without the overhead
- How to telework and outsource
- How to accommodate for virtual team members of your business
- Tips for new mums who can work from home
- How oDesk can be your flexible bench – “Try before you buy”
Mentioned in episode:
- "Silicon Beach Building momentum: A study of the Australian Startup Ecosystem" quoted; 4.3% female tech founders stat (see p. 26)
You might be interested in this on-demand webinar...
Demystify your data and improve your website's performance.
Join us for a presentation on Google Analytics 101 to learn:
- What the key statistics mean — demystify Google Analytics stats so that they make business sense
- Which are your best and worst web traffic sources
- How to find out how many people are visiting your website right now
- ...and much more!