Starting a business is one thing but “making it” in the business world is another. Here at the Australian Businesswomen’s Network, we know it can be a challenge to get your startup on its feet and to meet your business goals. Many of the inductees into our Businesswomen’s Hall of Fame have experienced these same [...]
The Virtual Workplace: Build the Capacity of Your Business, Without the Overhead
Jaleh Bisharat is the Vice President of Marketing at oDesk, the world’s largest online workplace with more than 500,000 businesses and 3 million contractors. Australia is the largest user of oDesk per capita.
In this video episode of herBusiness.tv, Jaleh discusses:
- How to build the capacity of your business with oDesk, without the overhead
- How to telework and outsource
- How to accommodate for virtual team members of your business
- Tips for new mums who can work from home
- How oDesk can be your flexible bench – “Try before you buy”
Mentioned in episode:
- "Silicon Beach Building momentum: A study of the Australian Startup Ecosystem" quoted; 4.3% female tech founders stat (see p. 26)
You might be interested in this on-demand webinar...
Demystify your data and improve your website's performance.
Join us for a presentation on Google Analytics 101 to learn:
- What the key statistics mean — demystify Google Analytics stats so that they make business sense
- Which are your best and worst web traffic sources
- How to find out how many people are visiting your website right now
- ...and much more!