According to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime, and seven women die every day from breast cancer in Australia. But because of breast cancer research, those numbers will hopefully see a decline. When NBCF was founded in 1994, 30% of women with [...]
The Virtual Workplace: Build the Capacity of Your Business, Without the Overhead
Jaleh Bisharat is the Vice President of Marketing at oDesk, the world’s largest online workplace with more than 500,000 businesses and 3 million contractors. Australia is the largest user of oDesk per capita.
In this video episode of herBusiness.tv, Jaleh discusses:
- How to build the capacity of your business with oDesk, without the overhead
- How to telework and outsource
- How to accommodate for virtual team members of your business
- Tips for new mums who can work from home
- How oDesk can be your flexible bench – “Try before you buy”
Mentioned in episode:
- "Silicon Beach Building momentum: A study of the Australian Startup Ecosystem" quoted; 4.3% female tech founders stat (see p. 26)
You might be interested in this on-demand webinar...
Demystify your data and improve your website's performance.
Join us for a presentation on Google Analytics 101 to learn:
- What the key statistics mean — demystify Google Analytics stats so that they make business sense
- Which are your best and worst web traffic sources
- How to find out how many people are visiting your website right now
- ...and much more!