Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Technology Diva's Top Tech Tips for Your Business
Sonja Bernhardt is a serial technology entrepreneur and one of Australia's best-known women in IT. In fact, she's been recognised in the Women in Technology International Hall of Fame (Silicon Valley 2005).
She's the CEO and Director of award winning business Thoughtware, a company that develops governance, risk management and compliance software.
She's passionate about her industry and has since 1997 encouraged others (especially women) to take up a career in technology or to adopt technology in their daily use.
In this interview, we talk about:
- whether technology has helped or hindered us as business owners
- what the biggest opportunity technology presents for small business
- why you MUST being active online
- how she has grown a multi-million dollar business with a decentralised team of staff
We also give you a couple of great resources, including the details of websites where you can access free tools to allow you to make better use of technology in your business.
Enjoy this interview with Sonja Bernhardt.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors