Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
How a Social Media Strategy Helps Maintain RedBalloon’s Market Leadership
RedBalloon is a great example of an Aussie business with an integrated and strategic approach to using social media.
In this interview, Naomi Simson shares not only what tools she uses, how she uses them and why she is immersed in the social media space. Naomi also shares her passion for education, for supporting women to grow great businesses and the importance of mentors and role-models.
Enjoy this interview with Naomi Simson.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors