“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Social Media Rules
According to today's guest, 'nothing illustrates the difference between old media and new media like social media'. We look at some of the rules of social media that you need to follow if you want social media to benefit your business and not suck up your time for no return.
Mentioned in episode
- EBu$iness: 7 Steps to Get Your Small Business Online... and Making Money Now! by guest Paul Wallbank
By Paul Wallbank
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions by Guy Kawasaki
- Content Strategy: 7 Tips to Make Your Blog Stickier
- 6 Ways to Measure Your Social Media Results
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors