“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
How Social Media has Changed Public Relations
Corrie McLeod, Managing Director of Espresso Communications, is a skilled public relations professional who brings a fresh approach to the industry.
She has a keen interest in social media and ensures that the PR strategies for Espresso's clients are extended to include online communities and influencers.
The degrees of separation between small business and customers has decreased, and small businesses can now engage directly with their community.
In this interview we look at:
- How Social Media has changed the public relations landscape
- How business can take advantage of these changes
- How social media can compliment your overall business objectives
Enjoy this interview with Corrie McLeod.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors