“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Using Social Media to Build Credibility
Catriona Pollard is the Director of CP Communications, an agency that provides specialist PR and social media strategies that achieve positive media coverage.
Social media can help you build relationships and establish yourself as a credible authority. In this interview, Catriona Pollard explains how to use social media tools and platforms to build your authority and credibility.
Plus, Hosts Cat Matson and Suzi Dafnis share what's new in social media this week, including cool tools to try.
Mentioned in episode:
- Google study: Content is King, the screen is Queen and context is God
- Free Ebook: 6 Ways to Generate Leads with Google+
- PR & Social Media for Businesses - LinkedIn Group
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors