“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Small Business is Big Business
Angela Vithoulkas is the Co-Founder and Director of VIVO CAFE Group.
Angela's passion for business is evident in this interview in which we discuss:
- How a Sydney cafe managed to create nation buzz and a world record.
- Why she believes in a multi-channel marketing approach
- How her use of social media has been a breakthrough for any business with no marketing budget
- and her strategies for dealing with the disappointments and frustrations we often have as business owners.
Enjoy this interview with Angela Vithoulkas.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors