“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Powerful Presentation Skills for Women
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Mariette Rups-Donnelly, Director of Powerhouse Presentation.
In this interview, Mariette explains:
- how to maximise your presence when presenting, networking and in meetings
- what it takes to create a confident and strong physical and vocal presence
- how women can present effectively in male-dominated meetings to ensure our positions are heard
- how to structure your message so that it's clear
- tips for going beyond presenting to inspiring, empowering and influencing those you communicate with
Enjoy this interview with Mariette Rups-Donnelly.
You might be interested in this event...
Upcoming Event: Reflect Your Success!
Building a Strong Personal Brand and a Powerful Network
How can building your personal brand help you achieve your goals? A strong personal brand allows you to network more easily and to connect with more people (and have them connect with you).
Join us on 29 May when Marny Lifshen, author of Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women presents a new webinar: Reflect Your Success.