Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Pinterest for Business: How to Increase Website Traffic and Promote Your Brand
Pinterest - It's the social network EVERYONE is talking about. Christina Butcher of Hair Romance tells us how she Pinterest to drive website traffic and to promote her business.
Mentioned in episode
- Pinterest Hits 10 Million U.S. Monthly Uniques Faster Than Any Standalone Site Ever -comScore
- Five Ways Brands Can Leverage Pinterest Now
- Groupon reports $42.7m loss, turns focus to mobile
- 7 Ways to Use Pinterest to Promote Your Business - Plus Infographic
- Pinterest pages for:
- Additional Resources:
- Sprout Social
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors