“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
The Secret to Working with (almost) Anyone
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Kate Ward, author of Personality Style at Work: The Secret to Working with (almost) Anyone.
In this interview, Kate outlines:
- what personality style is
- why it is considered a most important business skill
- the four basic personality styles
- how to identify other people's personality style
- how our personality styles shows up in our ability to delegate
- why people tend to behave in the same way repeatedly
- how your personality can be your competitive advantage if you understand how it works
Enjoy this interview with Kate Ward.
You might be interested in this event...
Upcoming Event: Reflect Your Success!
Building a Strong Personal Brand and a Powerful Network
How can building your personal brand help you achieve your goals? A strong personal brand allows you to network more easily and to connect with more people (and have them connect with you).
Join us on 29 May when Marny Lifshen, author of Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women presents a new webinar: Reflect Your Success.