Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Outwitting the Devil: Confronting the Greatest Obstacles to Your Success
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to bestselling author Sharon Lechter about her annotated version of never-before-released book Outwitting the Devil, written in the 1930s by Napoleon Hill. The book examines the greatest obstacles we face in reaching potential goals: fear, procrastination, anger and jealousy, as tools of the Devil.
We look at:
- 'the other self'
- the qualities of 'The Drifter'
- "Be Definite in Everything" - Indecision is identified as one of the lead causes of unhappiness and shows up in those who fail to succeed
- why so many have little control over their thoughts and therefore their success
- faith, but not in a religious sense
- how fear, worry, doubt and indecision work against us
- hypnotic rhythm
- the principles of success
- why victory goes to those who know what they want and are determined to get it
Enjoy this interview with Sharon Lechter.