“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Outsourcing: Is it Right for your Business?
Is outsourcing right for you? How could you benefit from outsourcing some tasks in your business? This episode reveals the pros and cons of getting the much-needed leverage that small businesses often need.
For many small businesses, the prospect of employing a staff member is often clouded by the commitment of having to be accountable for another salary.
Outsourcing is not a new way to get things done and today it's easier than ever.
But, is it right for your business?
In this episode of The Venture, we discuss:
- Outsourcing - when talked about in terms of large organisations laying off people in this country to send jobs overseas, it gets a bad wrap, even though it may have been necessary for that business to stay afloat.
- Outsourcing is different, though, for small businesses. How?
- What works about outsourcing? How does business benefit from outsourcing?
- What types of outsourcing could be a good place for small businesses to start?
- What are some of the dangers in outsourcing?
- What are some quick tips for managing outsourced projects?
About The Venture Video Series
The Venture is a regular video series designed to provide small businesses with tips and tools to make running a business easier and a whole lot more fun.