Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Are you making best use of the online marketing options available to you? Suzi Dafnis discusses how online marketing is changing with guests Robert Gerrish and Valerie Khoo.
In this episode of The Venture, we discuss:
- What's happening with online marketing? How has it changed? What's current and new in the way that it's being used?
- What new online marketing tools are available to businesses?
- Is the humble website still useful? (If so, where should it fit in with your online marketing mix?)
- What are the cool new tools and who is using them well?
About The Venture Video Series
The Venture is a regular video series designed to provide small businesses with tips and tools to make running a business easier and a whole lot more fun.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors