The Third Screen author Chuck Martin believes small businesses have an advantage when it comes to the rapid movement and instantaneous nature of mobile technology and mobile marketing. “They have less infrastructure and things in the way, essentially, between the decision and the actual consumer. With larger companies there’s a real gap between when someone [...]
The Nice Girl Syndrome. Do You Have it?
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we interview Dr. Lois Frankel, president of Corporate Coaching International and author of Nice Girls Just Don't Get It. Dr. Frankel is an internationally recognised expert in the fields of workplace behaviour and female empowerment.
In this herBusiness podcast, we look at:
- what nice-girl sydrome is and indicators that you have it
- what women are doing that prevents success
- the biggest mistakes women make when it comes to
- evaluating the past and envisioning the future
- building relationships that work
- managing expectations
- crafting meaningful messages
- why it's important to live your values
Enjoy this interview with Dr. Lois Frankel.