Do you know the perfect customer for your business? As award winning management consultant Wendy Fogarty explains: “Imagine you’ve got a big pond and there are lots of fish in there. It’s about identifying which ones are the big juicy fish that you would like to have more of.” To create strategic marketing approaches and [...]
Instagram: Share Your Business Story in Pictures
Note: Just days after this episode was recorded, the Android version of Instagram became available.
Here are three articles that cover this new release:
- Instagram for Android: Worth the wait?
- Instagram for Android Now Available for Download
- Instagram for Android Downloaded More Than 1 Million Times in 24 Hours
Mentioned in episode
- Features of Facebook's Timeline that Suck for Small Business
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page
- Snapseed Photography App by Nik Software
- Instagram Cheat Sheet Infographic
- The Evolution of Facebook for Brands
- www.pond5.com - stock photography, video, sound effects
- www.insta-cover.com - Categorise and tag your instagram photos and create a new Facebook Cover image in seconds.
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.