Just five years ago if you were a blogger you were seen as a geek, a computer nerd or even a little strange. Blogging is in fact just another term for online self-publishing in a world now dominated by the World Wide Web. The rise of the social web has seen the rise in the [...]
Instagram: Share Your Business Story in Pictures
Note: Just days after this episode was recorded, the Android version of Instagram became available.
Here are three articles that cover this new release:
- Instagram for Android: Worth the wait?
- Instagram for Android Now Available for Download
- Instagram for Android Downloaded More Than 1 Million Times in 24 Hours
Mentioned in episode
- Features of Facebook's Timeline that Suck for Small Business
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page
- Snapseed Photography App by Nik Software
- Instagram Cheat Sheet Infographic
- The Evolution of Facebook for Brands
- www.pond5.com - stock photography, video, sound effects
- www.insta-cover.com - Categorise and tag your instagram photos and create a new Facebook Cover image in seconds.
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.