“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Instagram: Share Your Business Story in Pictures
As image sharing apps and platforms explode into the social media space, how can small businesses harness the power of good old-fashioned photo sharing? In this episode, we look at Instagram and how small businesses can use it to share their story, their clients' stories and build a relationship with their target market through images rather than words.
Note: Just days after this episode was recorded, the Android version of Instagram became available.
Here are three articles that cover this new release:
- Instagram for Android: Worth the wait?
- Instagram for Android Now Available for Download
- Instagram for Android Downloaded More Than 1 Million Times in 24 Hours
Mentioned in episode
- Is Instagram In Your Marketing Strategy?
- Features of Facebook's Timeline that Suck for Small Business
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page
- Snapseed Photography App by Nik Software
- Instagram Cheat Sheet Infographic
- The Evolution of Facebook for Brands
- www.pond5.com - stock photography, video, sound effects
- www.insta-cover.com - Categorise and tag your instagram photos and create a new Facebook Cover image in seconds.
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors