The Third Screen author Chuck Martin believes small businesses have an advantage when it comes to the rapid movement and instantaneous nature of mobile technology and mobile marketing. “They have less infrastructure and things in the way, essentially, between the decision and the actual consumer. With larger companies there’s a real gap between when someone [...]
Instagram: Share Your Business Story in Pictures
Note: Just days after this episode was recorded, the Android version of Instagram became available.
Here are three articles that cover this new release:
- Instagram for Android: Worth the wait?
- Instagram for Android Now Available for Download
- Instagram for Android Downloaded More Than 1 Million Times in 24 Hours
Mentioned in episode
- Features of Facebook's Timeline that Suck for Small Business
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page
- Snapseed Photography App by Nik Software
- Instagram Cheat Sheet Infographic
- The Evolution of Facebook for Brands
- www.pond5.com - stock photography, video, sound effects
- www.insta-cover.com - Categorise and tag your instagram photos and create a new Facebook Cover image in seconds.
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.