Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Inspiring Leadership: Why We Need Courageous Leaders
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Mandy Holloway, author of Inspiring Courageous Leaders, a book that challenges others to develop the confidence and conviction to inspire and lead.
In this interview, Mandy explains:
- what courageous leadership means and why we need courageous leaders
- the aspects of leadership that we need to harness
- why our business world needs more leaders to stand up for what they believe in
- that stakeholders are looking for leaders to be courageous in what they say, what they do and what they disclose
- how to complete a self-audit to see how others perceive you
- the importance in mastering relationships as leaders
- the role of mentoring in developing yourself as a courageous leader
- her strategies and tips for success
Enjoy this interview with Mandy Holloway.
You might be interested in this event...
Upcoming Event: Reflect Your Success!
Building a Strong Personal Brand and a Powerful Network
How can building your personal brand help you achieve your goals? A strong personal brand allows you to network more easily and to connect with more people (and have them connect with you).
Join us on 29 May when Marny Lifshen, author of Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women presents a new webinar: Reflect Your Success.