A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Inspire, Sell and Motivate - Storytelling with Social Media
According to Valerie Khoo of the Sydney Writers' Centre, storytelling can inspire, sell and motivate people into action. What are the key stories that YOU tell that will help your business stand out in customers minds? And how can you use social media to spread your stories?
Mentioned in episode
- LinkedIn Boot Camp
- 5 Big Reasons CEOs Should Get Social infographic
- Sydney Writers' Centre
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
Social Media for Small Business webinar series
Online Webinar - 25 June 2013
Social media consultant and author, Trevor Young and expert copywriter, Belinda Weaver join the Australian Businesswomen's Network on 25 June to share their top tips and tricks for becoming a powerful online content editor.
Attend to learn:
- How social media fits into your content marketing strategy
- Social media and SEO
- Choosing the right social media platforms: Why you shouldn't be everywhere
- How content creation and social participation work together for maximum impact
- The different types of content you can start producing right now
- Why your personal brand is important (and what to do about it)