Building a brand is one significant aspect of running a business. And if you think that it is only for the big boys, you are mistaken. Creating a brand image is equally, if not more, important for a small business. Before you take a step in this direction, you need to get a clear idea [...]
Innovative Marketing. How Custom Publishing Can Boost Your Brand.
Lisa Messenger is the Managing Director of The Messenger Group, a brand engagement agency specialising in custom publishing.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Lisa tells us:
- why writing a book is still a dream for many people, even in the digital age
- what's changed in the publishing world since she began her career
- how custom publishing can be used to reach people in ways that traditional marketing just doesn't measure up
- about the Freemium model
- some of the challenges The Messenger Group has faced in its 10 years
- personal development tips and strategies for other women in business
Enjoy this interview with Lisa Messenger!
About the In Her Shoes series
Build relationships, foster followers and engage your social media community.
When you focus on the engagement side of a social media marketing strategy, you'll build and grow relationships with followers and customers, craft content just for them, analyse how they're responding, and refocus and refresh your campaigns accordingly.
Attend this online webinar to learn:
- How to build and foster social media relationships with potential customers
- How to spark actions, reactions, or interactions--and make things happen
- The fundamentals, especially for do-it-yourself small-business owners and marketers
- Ways to build trust and credibility, creating connections, encouraging sharing, using social networks to engage, using email marketing or SEO to engage, and much more