A good webinar is one that has been well thought through and planned. A good plan starts when you narrow down and focus the message and desired outcomes of the webinar, schedule with enough time to market effectively and choose the format (and time) that best suits your target audience. “Creating a successful webinar goes [...]
Innovative Marketing. How Custom Publishing Can Boost Your Brand.
Lisa Messenger is the Managing Director of The Messenger Group, a brand engagement agency specialising in custom publishing.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Lisa tells us:
- why writing a book is still a dream for many people, even in the digital age
- what's changed in the publishing world since she began her career
- how custom publishing can be used to reach people in ways that traditional marketing just doesn't measure up
- about the Freemium model
- some of the challenges The Messenger Group has faced in its 10 years
- personal development tips and strategies for other women in business
Enjoy this interview with Lisa Messenger!
About the In Her Shoes series
Practical Online Copywriting for Small Business
Learn professional writing techniques that will help you nail your online marketing.
Does the copy on your website and social networks give you the best chance to be found and to have potential customers quickly comprehend what you do and, importantly, what actions you'd like them to take?
Attend this online webinar to learn:
- Unique techniques for writing compelling website copy
- How online copywriting differs to offline copy
- How to write social media updates that get you noticed
- SEO copywriting techniques used by the pros
- How much SEO is enough SEO
More by Lisa Messenger
Lisa Messenger is the Managing Director of The Messenger Group, a brand engagement agency specialising in custom publishing. In part two of this In Her Shoes interview, Lisa discusses: the businesses that exists under the Messenger umbrella and how she juggles that portfolio the challenges and pitfalls with having a multi-faceted approach to business her [...]