A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Innovative Marketing. How Custom Publishing Can Boost Your Brand.
Lisa Messenger is the Managing Director of The Messenger Group, a brand engagement agency specialising in custom publishing.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Lisa tells us:
- why writing a book is still a dream for many people, even in the digital age
- what's changed in the publishing world since she began her career
- how custom publishing can be used to reach people in ways that traditional marketing just doesn't measure up
- about the Freemium model
- some of the challenges The Messenger Group has faced in its 10 years
- personal development tips and strategies for other women in business
Enjoy this interview with Lisa Messenger!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW Course: Your Business. Your Brand.
Winning Brand Strategies for Small Business
Branding isn’t just for big brands. Your small brand can stand out just as much as businesses with much bigger budgets when you discover winning brand strategies that work for small business.
The new Your Business. Your Brand. course introduces you to proven brand strategies that you can use to build your brand on a limited budget.
Attend this course to learn:
- Big brand strategies for small brands
- How to establish your brand as an industry leader
- How to stand out from your competition
- Positioning strategies that work on a budget
- Branding tactics that will allow you to make a big impact, quickly