A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Growing Consumer Trends: The Online Marketplace
Suzanne Damms is the Marketing Manager for MYOB, a company that started over 20 years ago with a clear vision to make business life easier.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Suzanne explains:
- the greatest changes she's seen in marketing over the years
- how responsive she thinks small businesses will be to having their financial information on 'the Cloud'
- the aspects of business SMEs need the most help with
- advice for other career women to succeed in business
Enjoy this interview with Suzanne Damms!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW Course: Your Business. Your Brand.
Winning Brand Strategies for Small Business
Branding isn’t just for big brands. Your small brand can stand out just as much as businesses with much bigger budgets when you discover winning brand strategies that work for small business.
The new Your Business. Your Brand. course introduces you to proven brand strategies that you can use to build your brand on a limited budget.
Attend this course to learn:
- Big brand strategies for small brands
- How to establish your brand as an industry leader
- How to stand out from your competition
- Positioning strategies that work on a budget
- Branding tactics that will allow you to make a big impact, quickly