“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
What makes Google+ different from other social media platforms?
Google+ is the newest social network and with millions of users signing up each week, it's a tool that no small business should ignore.
Chris Pahor of Traffika explains what you're missing out on if you aren't using Google+ and what you can look forward to if you do!
Mentioned in episode
- 3 Successful Google+ Pages and Why they Work
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- Virtual Loyalty cards
- Watch the BOOKED for Lunch - Google+ for Business webinar with Chris Brogan
- Path - The smart journal that helps you share life
- Barack Obama's Google+ hangout - recorded and on YouTube
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors