“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
What is Global Leadership?
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we interview Karen Cvitkovich, co-author of What is Global Leadership?
We look at:
- Karen's inspiration for the book
- how global leadership is distinctly different from the leadership skills required in domestic operations
- what surprised Karen most from her research findings on global leadership
- what 'leadership at all levels' can mean for your business
- the behaviours that distinguish local leaders from global leaders
- organisational practices that expedite the development of global leadership behaviours
- what readers can expect to take away from the book, What is Global Leadership?
Enjoy this interview with Karen Cvitkovich.
You might be interested in this event...
Upcoming Event: Reflect Your Success!
Building a Strong Personal Brand and a Powerful Network
How can building your personal brand help you achieve your goals? A strong personal brand allows you to network more easily and to connect with more people (and have them connect with you).
Join us on 29 May when Marny Lifshen, author of Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women presents a new webinar: Reflect Your Success.