“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Future Trends for Social Media and What it Means for Small Business
Andrew La Porte, Founder of La Porte Creative tells us the top three social media trends and their impact on small business. Plus, we look at the difference between trends and fads.
Mentioned in episode:
- Facebook to enable promotion in news feeds of non-fans
- Medium.com - Your text here
- Hottest three trends in marketing? Mobile, mobile, and mobile
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors