“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Franchising: The Best, The Worst and The Scary
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Carolyn Dufton, author of The F World - Franchising: The Best, The Worst and The Scary.
In this interview, Carolyn explains:
- why franchising is about great businesses, not great ideas
- why business people see an instant cash cow when franchising is mentioned
- how to tell if your business is suitable for franchising
- the benefits of buying into a franchise
- problems in partnerships
- tips for starting or buying a franchise
Enjoy this interview with Carolyn Dufton.