A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
How this Female Trailblazer Made it to the Top
Bonnie Boezeman is the Chairman of PayPal Australia, her own consultancy firm Business Benefits International and spent 23 years in executive roles with Time Warner.
In part one of this In Her Shoes interview, Bonnie discusses:
- her career achievements, including the Order of Australia
- her numerous board role positions
- the power of education and pro-bono work
- the benefits of having a diverse skill-set
- how she made it to the top as a female executive
Enjoy this interview with Bonnie Boezeman!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
Social Media for Small Business webinar series
Online Webinar - 23 July 2013
With social media, you can easily connect with people and create dynamic relationships. On the opposite side of things, whether you like it or not, your online reputation counts. If I Googled your name, or that of your company right now, what would I find?
Attend to learn:
- Which social media platforms are best for profile building
- How to separate your profile from that of your company
- How to use the top social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to establish your profile
- What your 'About Us' page should say about you
- The unspoken rules of profile building
- and much more!