“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Featured Podcast: Music Industry's PR Maven, Ariel Hyatt
After being fired, Ariel Hyatt decided she'd take her future into her own hands and started her business 15 years ago.
Her digital pr firm, Cyber PR, is based in New York. Cyber PR helps musicians and authors get the word out about their work as well as educating them about how to use social media to promote themselves.
In this interview Ariel explains:
- How has social media has changed the face of publicity
- Why the power of pr is now with the individual
- How to get PR even if you only have a small social network and
- Why a good idea works regardless of market conditions
Enjoy this interview with Ariel Hyatt.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors