“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Facebook Advertising for Small Business Explained
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we interview Victoria Gibson of Social Inc. Victoria helps businesses use social media marketing to influence customers.
In this herBusiness podcast, Victoria explains everything you need to know to make a profit on Facebook:
- why small businesses should consider Facebook advertising
- what makes a successful ad
- how you can start for as little as $50
- what ads work and what ads don't
- and if it is a good idea to try to sell products through Facebook
Enjoy this interview with Victoria Gibson.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors