“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
How to Build an Engaged Facebook Community
This episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast looks at how to build an engaged social media community on Facebook. Sam Zivot of athletic-wear brand Lorna Jane explains how they went from 0-350,000 fans on Facebook in 18 months and how Lorna Jane keeps fans engaged.
Mentioned in episode
- Apple Unveils New MacBooks, iOS 6, and New Mountain Lion Features
- What to Expect From the Maps App if Apple Ditches Google Maps in iOS 6
- Allfacebook blog
- Insidefacebook blog
- Book: Designing for the Social Web
- Lorna Jane Facebook page
- Sprout Social story on Facebook Insights
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors