A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Encourage Collaboration: How to Inspire your Team to Take the Extra Step
Claire Hatton is the Industry Leader for Travel, Government and Local Business at Google Australia/NZ.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Claire discusses:
- how to encourage collaboration amongst your team
- 'you've got to take your team with you - if you don't they don't go the extra step'
- what local businesses struggle with most in forming an online presence
- Google's dream employer status
- how she 'gives back' to the community
- strategies for success
Enjoy part one of this interview with Claire Hatton!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
Social Media for Small Business webinar series
Online Webinar - 23 July 2013
With social media, you can easily connect with people and create dynamic relationships. On the opposite side of things, whether you like it or not, your online reputation counts. If I Googled your name, or that of your company right now, what would I find?
Attend to learn:
- Which social media platforms are best for profile building
- How to separate your profile from that of your company
- How to use the top social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to establish your profile
- What your 'About Us' page should say about you
- The unspoken rules of profile building
- and much more!