“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Dream Big. Innovative Marketing Techniques.
Rebekah Campbell is a music industry entrepreneur and the founder of Posse.com, the world's first fan-driven, peer-to-peer, music marketing platform.
In this episode of In Her Shoes, Rebekah tells us:
- about her innovative and fresh marketing techniques in an old industry
- how she brings in partners and investors
- her passion for social justice, poverty and development and
- business strategies for other women
Enjoy this interview with Rebekah Campbell!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors