Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
The Creativity Formula: Creativity Tips for Work and Life
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Amantha Imber, Head Inventiologist at Inventium and author of The Creativity Formula: 50 Scientifically Proven Creativity Boosters for Work and for Life.
In this interview, Amantha shares:
- creativity tips for work and life and how we can unlock our creativity
- myths about creativity at both a personal and business level
- why brainstorming is rubbish
- tips on how to fire up your own creativity and avoid time-wasting brainstorming meetings
- why creative thinking is best left to do alone
- why our emotional state and what we do before we sit down to be creative matters
Enjoy this interview with Amantha Imber.
How innovative is your organisation?
Inventium is partnering with BRW to create the 2012 BRW Most Innovative Companies list. We are on a hunt for the nation's most innovative organisations. If your company is doing some great work and you would like to let the world know, go to www.inventium.com.au/brw. Entries close on August 2, 2012.