A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Creative Ways to Get Your Brand Out There
Designed to support the health and well-being of its customers and the planet, this innovative business is being very green, right down to the packaging, AND even in their marketing - adopting terrific social media opportunities to grow their brand.
In this interview we discuss:
- How she's used social media to market her business
- How the Australian market has adopted organic products
- and she shares some of her business success strategies.
Enjoy this interview with Jose Bryce-Smith.
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
Social Media for Small Business webinar series
Online Webinar - 25 June 2013
Social media consultant and author, Trevor Young and expert copywriter, Belinda Weaver join the Australian Businesswomen's Network on 25 June to share their top tips and tricks for becoming a powerful online content editor.
Attend to learn:
- How social media fits into your content marketing strategy
- Social media and SEO
- Choosing the right social media platforms: Why you shouldn't be everywhere
- How content creation and social participation work together for maximum impact
- The different types of content you can start producing right now
- Why your personal brand is important (and what to do about it)