“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Does Your Business Have an Effective Online Presence?
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we interview Lorrie Thomas, author of The 36-Hour Course to Online Marketing, and CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) of Web Marketing Therapy, a marketing agency that diagnoses, prescribes and guides healthy marketing solutions.
In this interview, we discuss:
- the key components of online marketing
- why it's so important to have a website
- content marketing and the 'magazine model'
- blogging - what types of blog entries enhance sales
- social media and the "Three V's"
- web analytics
- the science of search engine optimisation
- email marketing
- multitask marketing
Enjoy this interview with Lorrie Thomas.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors