A simple way to ensure business profitability and healthy cash flow is to focus on what drives both. What drives revenue needs to be understood. How saleable is the product or service and what’s the market? What marketing is working and how much is it costing to acquire a customer? Is it profitable revenue? How [...]
Does Your Business Have an Effective Online Presence?
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we interview Lorrie Thomas, author of The 36-Hour Course to Online Marketing, and CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) of Web Marketing Therapy, a marketing agency that diagnoses, prescribes and guides healthy marketing solutions.
In this interview, we discuss:
- the key components of online marketing
- why it's so important to have a website
- content marketing and the 'magazine model'
- blogging - what types of blog entries enhance sales
- social media and the "Three V's"
- web analytics
- the science of search engine optimisation
- email marketing
- multitask marketing
Enjoy this interview with Lorrie Thomas.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
Social Media for Small Business webinar series
Online Webinar - 25 June 2013
Social media consultant and author, Trevor Young and expert copywriter, Belinda Weaver join the Australian Businesswomen's Network on 25 June to share their top tips and tricks for becoming a powerful online content editor.
Attend to learn:
- How social media fits into your content marketing strategy
- Social media and SEO
- Choosing the right social media platforms: Why you shouldn't be everywhere
- How content creation and social participation work together for maximum impact
- The different types of content you can start producing right now
- Why your personal brand is important (and what to do about it)