“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
The Importance of Business Awards
Whether you win or lose, entering awards programs in your industry can be a great way to build your business profile. This episode looks at how to make the most of the opportunity that awards represent.
Is it worth it for your business to submit an entry to industry awards? In this episode, we discuss how to use awards to build your business profile.
In this episode of The Venture, we discuss:
- Is the process of entering awards worth the time it takes to enter?
- What are the marketing benefits in taking part in awards?
- How to use awards to get publicity for your business
- How to avoid bungling a good opportunity when it presents itself
- Why awards can make you a more attractive employer
- Tips for entering
About The Venture Video Series
The Venture is a regular video series designed to provide small businesses with tips and tools to make running a business easier and a whole lot more fun.