Social media is a helpful communication tool for businesses as it allows them to communicate directly with customers and engage them in conversations. Social media can also help you to increase your customers’ brand awareness and find new contacts or business opportunities. If you want to become active on social media, but don’t know [...]
Building a Business Out of a Blog
Can you make an entire business out of blogging?
Guest Nikki Parkinson, Founder of stylingyou.com.au started her blog to support her styling business. Today, the blog has become popular and profitable enough to BE the business.
Learn how Nikki got started and her tips for business owners who want to monetise their blog.
Mentioned in episode:
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
- Stop treating Facebook users like morons
- How Much Time, Money Do Small Businesses Spend on Social Media? [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this episode? We'd love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click 'View in iTunes', then 'Write a Review' at the bottom of the page.)
Get in contact with us at email@example.com.
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.
You might be interested in this upcoming event...
NEW: Social Media for Small Business Webinar Series
Practical ways to use social media to grow your business
Online Webinars - Starting 28 May 2013
NEW webinar series: designed to dispel the myths about social media and arm small business owners with skills and know-how to make social media a powerful force for business development and bottom line results.
Experts will present practical ways to use social media to:
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Network and make connections all over the world
- Build your personal profile and position you as a credible authority
- Drive traffic to your website, blog or social networks
- Convert social media followers to leads and leads to customers
- Grow you reach with suppliers, staff, resources, alliances, sponsors