“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Boost Your Character and Lead With Authenticity
Welcome to the herBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Jenny Morawska, CEO of The Morawska Group. Jenny has worked on projects in over 60 countries and her passion is to bring life to the extraordinary, through innovation, leadership, strategy and a sustainable and profitable business performance focus.
In this interview, we look at:
- the power dynamic as it exists in the business setting
- the skills we need to develop in order to develop our character, be authentic and lead with heart
- examples of power being used effectively
- how women can remain effective leaders when working in stressful environments
- how leaders can create a better future for themselves and their business
- the role mentoring plays in the development of leaders
Enjoy this interview with Jenny Morawska.
You might be interested in this event...
Upcoming Event: Reflect Your Success!
Building a Strong Personal Brand and a Powerful Network
How can building your personal brand help you achieve your goals? A strong personal brand allows you to network more easily and to connect with more people (and have them connect with you).
Join us on 29 May when Marny Lifshen, author of Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women presents a new webinar: Reflect Your Success.