“How do you find the time to manage all of this social media stuff?” That’s one of the most common questions I’m asked whenever I present. And sometimes, I get the sense that people are hoping that it’s so complicated and time-consuming that they’ll have a great excuse NOT to do it. Not to learn [...]
Agency helps overcome challenges facing women across the globe
Joanna Hayter is the Executive Director of International Women's Development Agency, based in Melbourne.
IWDA is the only international development agency in Australia that focuses entirely on women and girls.
In this episode of In Her Shoes, Joanna tells us:
- about the work that IWDA does with women and girls
- how discrimination in developing countries negatively impacts women's abilities to live to their full potential
- why women's education and women's economic empowerment make the biggest impact in communities
- what we can do, here in Australia, to support IWDA's work
- why the work IWDA does is so important to the future of all women
Enjoy this interview with Joanna Hayter!
About the In Her Shoes series
In Her Shoes is a regular video series presented by the Australian Businesswomen's Network and BNet.com.au. Each interview features an inspiring businesswoman and her strategies for success.