21 Facebook Page Posting Ideas
By Lara Solomon
Read these 21 Facebook Page ideas for inspiration, then give them and try and see what works.
- Link to a YouTube video that will provide your readers with some relevant information
- Interview an expert in your field, post the video on YouTube and Facebook
- Link to a website that has an interesting article on a relevant topic for your page
- Link to your website so that you can show off your product – however always remember the 80/20 rule! 80% of the time adding value to your readers vs. 20% selling to them
- An intriguing post with a link that makes people want to click eg. Cut out a fraction of a photo and ask people to guess what it is
- Relate your post to a celebration, eg Easter
- A funny photo with an interesting heading, or even get them to suggest a caption
- Post a photo with an either or choice, which do you like better?
- Informative posts that educates eg. Tips or facts!
- Post a question with multiple choice answers
- Use Facebook questions to do some market research on a product/service that you would like to add to your business
- Link to another tab on your Facebook page – often people see your posts in their newsfeeds make it easy for them to be able to respond
- Upload a video that made you laugh and you think would make your audience laugh also - if they are having fun with you they will remember you
- Link to a podcast that is informative and on a relevant topic
- Relate your post to an event that is happening in the world, eg The Golden Globes
- Post quiz question on your product/ service or something relating to your industry
- Post photos of people using the product or service – make sure they are good ones! Sometimes a photo is as good as a review on your product or service
- Post photos of happy customers (get their permission first!) and write a description of why they are happy and what they got out of using your product or service
- Start a photo album showing off your office or staff and write some interesting facts about them in the description
- Post a funny quote from a movie or tv series that your audience can relate to
- Post an interesting statistic, eg 1 in 13 people in the world are on Facebook!