The Australian Businesswomen's Network Community
Most of our 20,000 community members either own their own business or have the intention of starting their own business. Of those who own their own business, the size of the business varies from solo businesses to those with over 50 employees.
According to independent research carried out by Tribal Research...
- 77% intend to grow their business
- ABN has members of all ages, but 35-44 is the predominant bracket with 35%
- 65% are university educated as a minimum
- 38% are selling goods or services online and 53% are purchasing goods or services online
- ABN members will be purchasing a variety of business-related products and services in the next 12 months. Particular highlights are that 50% will be purchasing computer hardware or software, 45% insurance and 37% ISP services.
- The ABN community is technologically savvy
As the research shows, ABN members are an educated, growth- orientated audience, that has the intention to purchase a variety of business-related products and services in the near future... a fantastic audience for any business looking to target SMEs.
To enquire about advertising options, please complete the form below.