The Australian Businesswomen’s Network (ABN) is an online membership community designed to teach women the skills to start, manage and grow their business.
Learn more about Suzi Dafnis.
Welcome to the Australian Businesswomen's Network website. We hope that you find access to inspiration and education on the pages of this website. We are here to server Australia's businesswomen's community. So, if you're looking for something and can't find it, please let us know.
Here's a little about who we are and what we stand for:
Vision – Inspiring Women of Australia
- Our vision is to empower and inspire ABN Community Members to reach their full potential in business.
Mission – To Educate and Inspire
- The ABN exists to provide business education and resources for women across Australia and facilitates opportunities for them to connect, learn and be inspired by mentors, role models and each other. This ultimately enables women to grow both personally and professionally.
Values – What the Australian Businesswomen's Network Stands For
- Community – supporting and inspiring one another
- Education – continuous learning and improvement
- Empowerment – business as a vehicle for economic independence and a platform to create positive change
- Entrepreneurial spirit – being passionate, bold and courageous in life
- Connection – connecting with each other, role models, experts, resources and opportunities
The Australian Businesswomen's Network:
- is a national online membership community that champions the success of business women across Australia
- utilises technology to provide business education, training, resources, mentoring and support for businesswomen across Australia
- provides an online community for women in business to learn, connect with role models and experts, and be inspired through every stage of their business growth
- makes available tailored membership benefits to its online community of members
- is an opinion leader and vocal advocate on issues of importance to the success and standing of women in business in Australia and
- produces and publishes content and resources to educate and inform businesswomen.